An explanation of "Subtypes" can be found here, which opens in a new window.
If you don't know your Enneagram type yet it would be most helpful to take the Enneagram Type Self-
Assessment before taking this self-assessment. Once you've taken the self-assessment AND verified
your Enneagram type by reading one or more of the descriptions, come back here.
There are 3 subtypes within each Enneagram type that are extremely helpful to know and understand,
especially for relationships. This self-assessment will help you determine your dominant subtype.
Directions: Read each of the three subtype descriptions below and choose the ONE that you feel sounds
the most like you by clicking on the check box.
What would you like to do now?
- Take another Self-Assessment?
- Click here to learn how influences from the other systems can affect your choices on this Enneagram Subtype Self-Assessment?
- Go to the Enneagram System page to learn more about other Enneagram subtypes for each Enneagram type, the practical value of the Enneagram System, or how the system works?
- Learn more about Famous People with different Enneagram subtypes?
- Look for upcoming Workshops and Classes I'm giving on the Enneagram System?
- Schedule a personal Consultation to discuss deeper issues going on in your life?
- Learn about some great References (books, tapes, DVDs, etc.) or Products available on the Enneagram System and subtypes in particular?